Search This Blog

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Freaks and Geeks

Ugh , what is wrong with me? Last week I apologised for not posting enough and then not post for over a week!
 Oh well , my excuse is that I've been too busy listening to music and watching Freaks and Geeks; and that always makes me smile. For the those of you who are not aware, Freaks and Geeks is the best American Comedy Programme of the 90's/00's.I was made aware of it's existence by a couple of really cool bloggers and I strongly recommend you watch it.It is so funny!I was really sad when I found out that they only made one series , because it's so good that you don't want it to end! Bill is probably my favourite character , but Nick is so fab as well , actually I love them all!

Bill:

Kim:

Daniel:

Ken:


Sam:

Lindsay:

Nick:

Neil:

Last week , I wrote another article for The Muse TV , check it out :http://www.themuse.tv/2013/06/in-the-spotlight-christopher-kane/
Kate
xox