Search This Blog

Friday, 15 February 2013

LFW : MK

Yesterday , I was lucky enough to have won tickets to the Mary Katrantzou preview event , which was absolutely incredible , seeing as it was my first real experience at a fashion show.I did take photographs of the show but I have to admit that they're not of the best quality and a lot of them feature the backs of  peoples heads , ah well! The best part is that at the end I had the chance to take pictures on the runway- putting on my best serious model face and I can only hope that I pulled off the classic hands on hips pose!

















 So , now I know what it feels like to be a model , speaking of models - on my way out of Somerset House , I saw one of the models that had been in the show and was then as quick as a flash on the move. Actually ,now that I think if it , that sounds a bit stalker-ish .....

Anyway , as a final note, I would just like to thank my Godmother and all of her friends for helping me to win those tickets , as well as my Mum who took me and that I'm still super-duper excited for the rest of LFW, oh and don't worry because I'll do a really long post about it at the end of the week!
Kate
xxx