Search This Blog

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Excited!

As you all know , London Fashion Week is fast approaching and this year I'm going: it's going to be my first ever London fashion week which means I can hardly contain my excitement!Yesterday , I think that I must have been on the LFW website for about half an hour looking at the schedule and each designers profile and their previous shows and what inspires them etc. And ,today I stuck a sticky label to my head that said "I'm excited " for no apparent reason , naturally , I had to take a picture of myself with the label on my forehead with a bizarre expression on my face just to show you how I'm feeling at the moment!
It kind of goes a little something like this:



  
That's me , Kate Morrison!I think that this song captures the whole vibe of this post:

Kate
xxx