Search This Blog

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Awesome people, wearing Awesome clothes, just generally being Awesome

There were so many awesome people wearing awesome clothes and just generally being awesome at fashion week , some of them I was lucky enough to meet , like, Holly Rivers a colourful fashionista bursting with creative energy , who also happened to be filming for welsh TV , oh and her clothes are crazily amazing!(I briefly featured her in my street style post and I've used the same picture-sorry)




 P'trique is an amazing cross -dressing american who I met at the Eugene Lin show on Monday , he's fabulously hilarious and I'm aware that he is on ANTM ( short for America's Next Top Model - duh!) and anyway he is "totes amaze!"


















It wasn't just P'Trique that I met at the Eugene Lin show , no , I met Eugene himself after the show , he seemed incredibly busy yet very down to earth and happy to take pictures.(by the way pictures taken by my Dad -thanks for helping me out!)

















Eugene was one of three designers that I managed to get a photo with ; the second was Paul Costelloe and the third Maria Grachvogel.I'll blog about the fashion shows that I went to over the next few days,but at the moment I'm exhausted after the fashion-packed week that has just passed.


















Here is a video of P'Trique with Tyra that I found :
Kate
xxx