Hey you guyzz , I feel like I haven't written a post for ages - I've just been sooo busy making multiple snowmen and sliding down an icy slope on a piece of red plastic for the past few days.... yeah , sorry about that.Anyway , even though the ROOKIE YEARBOOK has been out for like ages , I just thought to share with those of you who aren't not yet aware of its existence and give you a brief insight into Rookie as a collective.
MUST KNOW FACTS ABOUT ROOKIE:
- Uber cool online magazine for teenage girls.
- All about the power of feminism!!!
- They write about pretty much everything and anything!
- It was created by Tavi Gevinson who is now the editor in chief.
- Oh , and , yeah its called Rookie , obviously.
I think that the prettiness of the ROOKIE YEARBOOK is captured really very well in the song below :
I suppose that was a very brief insight into Rookie but its still sort of snowy outside so i'm just gonna go back to being distracted!
P.S - if you want to know a bit more than that then visit their website : ROOKIE