Search This Blog

Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Dance More , Like its your Birthday

Apologies for the lack of decent posts lately , I've dozens of photos that I want to share with you guys but a currently cannot upload any pics to my computer - I know , it's frustrating! I just wanted to let you all know that I'm not abandoning my blog or anything so , yeah PANIC OVER!
On a different note , its K-Middy's birthday today - hoorah! I was reading a fabulous article on ElleUK about gifts that they would deem fit for a  princess on her birthday.I particularly loved the Lanvin Russian dolls - Russian dolls themselves are typically cutesy but Lanvin's take on the Russian doll is just so much edgier.And if you don't believe me then take a look for yourself:
I also found this A-mazing song when flicking through the Rookie Yearbook   ( they have different playlists written in it for different occasions) , I'll explain the Rookie Yearbook in a different post as soon as I figure out how to upload my photos! OK , so its called Dance More by The Dogs , its one of the songs which makes you want to dance, so get your hairbrush ready to sing into , all you have to do is press play on the YouTube icon below and that feel good factor is all yours ....( wow , I can be so cheesy !)

Kate
xxx