Search This Blog

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

A Charming man with a Glass Heart who Fought the Law and went his Own Way...

For those of you who haven't noticed the hints in the title , this post is about music.
Music by The Smiths , Blondie , The Clash and Fleetwood Mac - some of my faves bands who I think are really groovy/amazing/awesome/charming ( see what I did there - I'm a comical genius)
Check out the music vids below:



For any Fleetwood Mac fans who didn't already know that the Rumours 35th anniversary album is coming out to buy - yay! 
I'm super duper excited for LFW , which is just around the corner - double yay!
To be honest , I probably should have included David Bowie somehow into the title but I can't really be bothered , I'll post about him some other time, it's only like half seven or something , but I'm tired , so , um , bye.
Kate
xxx