Search This Blog

Thursday, 27 December 2012

Viv's Influences

Vivienne Westwood is greatly influential , and I wanted to know what influenced her S/S13 gold label collection , I read many quotations before deciding which one to use to adorn the picture below with . but this one struck me the most: 
 "I think the greatest single influence on art and the way we see the world  happened at the beginning of the 20th century. Romantic,fairytale,folk,myth interpreted through the eyes of modernity. Influenced :all the musicians, Matisse,Picasso,Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent,you and me"
I can safely say that I am very happy with this picture and I think that it reflects Vivienne herself really very well ( if I do say so myself).I deliberately didn't write over the face of the model because I just love her eye makeup and not because of my inability to use photoshop! 
Oh ,yeah,  and um.....MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Kate
xxx