Search This Blog

Saturday, 24 November 2012

Halloween Special : part 2

The wait is finally over , here is the epic conclusion to the somewhat delayed Halloween Special!You can finally see my Halloween costume and I know that its late because Christmas is just around the corner and I feel a bit rushed - but hey ho!
OK,first off,here are some pics of me , Niamh ( niamhy moo) and Michelle ( minnie michelle) at a different Halloween party (in different costumes)
WARNING: NIAMH'S COSTUME IS REALLY VERY SCARY , awesome , BUT SCARY!

Below is my partly home made costume, in case you were wondering , I'm  a  Groovy Zombie. My leggings are Primani and so are the neon hair extensions , I made the shirt myself by splashing a whole lot of diluted red paint onto a plain white tee.





Watch out : Niamh the clown is about! Below , It the Clown , otherwise known as Niamh (left) frightened the life out of nearly everyone , after getting her face painted to perfection. It is seriously scary isn't it? And poor little red riding hood , Michelle ( right) , is stood there just wondering whether the clown is actually smiling or not!



And  the results are in....... ( if you don't have a clue what I'm on about then you need to read Halloween Special :part 1 !) Out of the five contestants , you  ,the public , have voted for the winner ,  and remember , the results of this competition could be potentially life changing ( dramatic build up) so, with that the winner , with 33% of the votes is ....
A CLOCKWORK IRIS!

Congratulations to Iris  , the first ever winner of the Halloween special , to be honest , the votes were  very close!
1st ..................Iris
 2nd................Niamh & Michelle
3rd.....................................Jaz & Emily

Kate
xxx