Search This Blog

Monday, 3 September 2012

Stripes&Spots

OK. , this is just getting ridiculous , its now September and I haven't done a post for ages! But , I do have an excuse , I've been on holiday , and now that its back to school  (sob) I 'll be back to more than 1 post every week. So , yeah , back to business....

Polka dots are every where at the moment - literally , I've got a feeling it has something to do with Marc Jacobs' latest fragrance , ' Dot ' . I was also made aware of the surge of spots through Susie Bubble's ingenious blog - Style Bubble

For me , personally , polka dots are kinda my thing , that and stripes, they're just so simple yet effective. I must have about two polka dot cardigans and a polka dot hooded jumper - it looks kinda like twister on a jumper.As well as about three striped cardigans and at least three striped tops , yeah , I guess you could say that I'm obsessed! I think that simple chic is an everlasting trend and in my eyes , a simple striped shirt , a navy skirt and red flats just looks effortless!

Kate
xxx