Search This Blog

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Feeling left out....


Earlier this week  Britain's biggest fashion event kicked off , where fashion designers , fashion lovers and fashion bloggers congregate for one of the world's biggest fashion weeks - yes - you guessed it London fashion week! I completely understand all of the hype but to be honest , I'm just feeling left out! I know that it is LONDON fashion week and not England fashion week but I just wish that a fashion week up north could be just as successful as London.
As you may know , Liverpool fashion week is fast approaching but to be honest the majority of shows don't exactly sound that compelling, it may however be a chance for some up and coming designers but most shows have been booked by high street shops.

Let me know what you think about this and if there is any must see fashion shows up north , thanks!

Kate
xxx