Search This Blog

Monday, 20 August 2012

Confectioner's Accessories

Lately I've noticed a fair amount of jewellery decorated with fake biscuits and sweets. It varies as much from a custard cream broach to a licorice allsorts necklace. Last year I bought an amazing "party ring" necklace from Biscuit Boutique , who had a stall at Liverpool's annual fashion and design week. Essentially , its a fake party ring ( that looks REAL) attached to a silver chain - I love it ! Anyway , last week it was one of my best friends birthday and she got a licorice allsorts necklace which is totes amazeballs! I googled 'biscuit neckalce' and hundreds of products came up including a jammy dodger necklace , custard cream broach , oreo ring and even a digestive biscuit bracelet! So I really think that you should look out for confectionery accessories this season.........seriously!

Kate
xxx