Search This Blog

Sunday, 3 June 2012

Style Icons



Audrey Hepburn,global style icon, actress and my personal style icon.Now here is some food for thought,who is your style icon?You may be thinking "Oh,please!I don't need a style icon 'cos I'm original!"..well you more than likely not,you just haven't discovered who it is ,its more than likely going to be someone a bit less mainstream,someone unique,like you!And I want to help you,here are some categories that you may fall into along with some of the best icons who represent it;





'On-Trend' - Rosie Huntington Whiteley




'Preppy' - Agyness Deyn



'Alternative' - Kristen Stewart




'Exclusively designer' - Victoria Beckham







'Geek-Chic' - Mark Ronson





'Free Spirit' - Florence Welch





'Vintage' - Dita Von Teese



Well..did you find your icon?..and if you didn't then i am hardly surprised,with the amount of styles and trends out there! but still hope you enjoyed please comment and recommend my blog!
Kate
xxxxx